Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shakeolgy, what's it all about...?

People have been asking me if there's a difference between Shakeology and regular whey protein. My answer is yes, there absolutely is and I feel that I need both.

I use whey protein because it's nearly impossible to eat enough to get the over 200 grams of protein I need to stay within my limits. 

I use Shakeology to help curb hunger, quell sweets and carb cravings, and because IT'S FRICKEN DELICIOUS! 

Seriously, the chocolate Shakeology I have every morning is something I really look forward to. It's soooo chocolaty and creamy. 

Here are some links with more information on Shakeology, what's in it, what it does, why you need it, and how to get it. 




If you aren't ready for an extreme program like P90X you might want to consider Shakeology's workout program. It would be a great place to start if you are either new or just returning to fitness.


Here are some testimonials from people who have done the Shakeology fitness plan. 











I feel much more energetic and seem to be in a better mood when I drink Shakeology regularly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment